Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yamagata Update

Apparently 30 Rock's Jane Krakowski (AKA Jenna) was also at City Winery for the Rachael Yamagata concert.  I did not see her...but this means we breathed the same air.


I did not see very many celebrities while I was in New York, but I must have some underlying psychological connection that drew the people of 30 Rock to me because I also saw "Frank" walking down 5th avenue.  And I strolled by 30 Rockafeller several times...soooo if that doesn't prove that I am destined to be best friends forever with Tina Fey, then I don't know what does. It just makes sense because we are both SO funny...ahem, joke. But really Tina, Amy & Maggie.  Sounds good. So many great monikers...TAM, ATM...then MAT..that would be the slightly less attractive model. Stanger things have happened.

No comments: