Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paper Raped

I am pleased to announce that my friend Renee Bush has officially been published. Location: Urban Dictionary. I am not surprised, it was bound to happen sooner rather than later. You are lucky to have her UD. She has been honored for her canonization of the phrase "paper raped". We are all very proud of her and a certainly support all her endeavors, in urban literature and otherwise.



This is the product of her labors:
1.paper raped1 thumb up love ithate it

it is a situation one finds himself or herself frequently in college, when two or more papers are due in different classes in a short period of time. This results in staying up late, putting off everything else, and writing paper after paper until you feel like quitting school.
How to use this term:

You: "Sorry man, I can't do anything this week. I have two papers due today, one tomorrow, and one the next day."

Me: "Dang, you are totally getting paper raped right now."

You: "Yep, it sucks..."

I gave it a thumb up...you should too.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paper+raped


xoxo
- M

No comments: