Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Idea For Theme of Wedding

I have a lot of friends who are getting married at the moment and so I have read my fair share of wedding magazines and I have been checking out what Martha has to offer.  Maybe I even made a log in for theKnot.com and registered at Pottery Barn (It was fun).  But, of course, it was all done in the name of friendship......This post was really not supposed to get this personal.  ANYways,  after mulling over wedding themes...I discovered the perfect one.


.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.


.

.

.

.

ALBINO WEDDING


I'll just leave you to think about it...

4 comments:

Dana said...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I don't get it.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Unknown said...

And everyone attending would have to dye their hair white. Cool.

Maggie Mae said...

I am glad someone is catching the albino spirit.

Lisa Maria said...

YESSS!!!! you are the BEST.