Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chapeau!

I may be in Paris, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve some wind-down activities at night.  It may sound like all fun and games, and maybe it is, but a lot of fun and games can be tiring. So to relax at night, I like to watch an occasional episode of The Office or Gossip Girl (don't judge me).  So you better believe that, just because NBC and Hulu shows are blocked in Europe (online), I didn't miss the Office Season finally.  I just want to say ... I loved it, but hated that it was only a half-hour.  Big mistake.  You never do that with a season finale!  NBC...You've got some explaining to do.  But even still... there were definitely some scenes that I have been replaying over and over in my head. America...you may generally have bad chocolate, bad style, and bad table manners ... but you still make me laugh. 

No comments: