Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Like Trying to Clean the Ocean

I am pretty...bothered (to put it lightly) by the Israeli government's treatment of Palestinians. In the words of Molly Shannon, "Don't get me started. Don't eeeeven get me started." I will keep myself tempered, but I will still say that what Israel is doing to Palistine is wrong and disturbing.

Here is a completely long and monotone lecture by Mearsheimer, a popular political scientist, but it is informative and pretty unbiased. 


Ensuit....there is this emotional documentary (propaganda included), but it has good information. It's the entire documentary, which means it's really long, but you can skip around. You can especially skip the first 5 minutes.  Don't get me wrong, it's an inspiring 5 minutes of intense music and pictures, but not the most important..

No comments: