Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm A Mac

I am finally back on the scene.  Thank goodness.  My old PC (that really wasn't old, but turned out to be a piece of ruddy rubbish) went on the fritz so it has been a rough few weeks without my personal PC, but my life was made whole when the FedEx man came and brought me my new digital baby (AKA: MacBook).  If I had answered the door when he dropped it off, I probably would have given him a BIG fat one (That's a kiss). I was just that grateful.  Now all I need is to find a way to get all my precious music of my iPod, so if anyone knows of a program that allows you to do that...you should let me know because I will begin to seize if I find out it is all permanently lost. Reloading (forgive my passive voice) music is the worst because it takes 59 years to do it and then all the essential info, like play counts, is lost.  But then again, it allows you to wipe away the stains of the past...so if you ever went through a sinful JoBro or Hillary Duff phase...no worries...it can all be washed away and your Top 25 record will be made as white as snow.  It's like a musical repentance; something we all need every once in awhile.  

PS: Mac guy does great in He's Just Not That Into You.  

2 comments:

POM Beasley said...

Maggie...it's so good to have you back....thank you Mr. Mac-man.

POM Beasley said...

I picture you more with the Mac guy than the PC guy by the way.