Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let me assure you friend, Every day is ice cream and chocolate cake

This is one of the things that I co-made for baby E (my artisan father helped). It's debut has been a long time coming because we finished back at the end of August, but not everyone was on the ball (me) and some stuff hit the fan (I left it with J, but forgot to take a picture), and seeing as the painting is in California and I am in Utah, it took some time to get proof of this fine creation. So yup, I did the most contributing parts of the painting (the blue sky, cotton candy clouds and green hills. I done good, right? Well, sure. Then I handed it over to PopPop and he made the real majik happen. He finished her off in one evening. I knew that I wanted a hot air balloon and humanized rabbits, but the man took it a step further. Really brought it to life one might say. So if you love it put in your order now for a Beasley-Beasley original. We also do bronze casting, playground installations, and the occasional miniature house replica.



1 comment:

POM Beasley said...

Actually I was looking at this picture the other day when I was straightening up that room and a couple of those humanoid rabbits actually freak me out a little. I don't know how little Eli will feel about it. But the sky and pretty white clouds are quite soothing.