Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Leave me your star dust to remember you by...


These are the baby lullabies mixes that I made for the little ones...they were made with a lot of love and, well, I think they are adorable. They are good lullabies for adults, too. They cure even my insomnia sometimes. Feel the love...

Z A:

Godspeed: Dixie Chicks
Going Whichever Way The Wind Blows: Pete Droge
Mother Nature's Son: The Beatles
Lullaby: Jack Johnson
First Day of My Life: the Bright Eyes
The Past and the Pending: The Shins
Forever Young: Youth Group
Something: Jim Sturgess
Each Coming Night: Iron & Wine
Lullaby: Dixie Chicks
Across The Universe: Jim Sturgess
Passenger Seat: Death Cab
Three Little Birds: Bob Marley
Crosses: Jose Gonzalez
Shoot The Moon: Norah Jones
La ou je suis nee - Camille
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
Kathy's Song - Simon & Garfunkel
Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies
Forever Young - Bob Dylan

Oh man...that took a lot out of me. I will save E's CD for later. Before I go, I do want to bring attention to the Weepies newer song Hideaway. It makes me a bit giddy. Believe me, it has inspired a new mix...the beat goes on.

No comments: